Parex manufacture a broad range of specialist construction materials, including mortars, renders, anchors, grouts and additives. Find out more about this industry-leading brand below.
Leading Manufacturers of Construction Materials
Parex have been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of construction materials for almost 20 years. As an international company, Parex provide solutions for a wide range of construction projects, from brick repointing to patio bedding. No matter what the project conditions are, Parex have a selection of materials to choose from, with specific properties for varying climates.
Despite already being industry leaders, Parex have ambitious plans for growth. Having partnered with Sika in 2019, Parex plan to create new and exciting solutions for customers, as well as continue to expand their geographic reach.
Applications of Parex Materials
With such a broad portfolio of materials available, there are a number of construction industries where Parex products are being applied. Currently, the main construction applications include:
- New Build Construction. While the majority of new build homes are constructed using traditional methods, it is becoming more common for these properties to have structural problems. To provide homeowners with peace of mind, Parex have developed a selection of “industry standard” mortars, grouts and renders for use during the construction of new properties.
- Precast Construction. The precast process can slow down an otherwise fast-moving erection project. Developed in partnership with leading precast concrete design and erection specialists, Parex have created a range of cementitious products which help to simplify some of the more labour-intensive tasks.
- Concrete Repair and Maintenance. Both new and existing properties require ongoing maintenance, particularly if homeowners want to maintain the value of their homes. From waterproofing and repointing to grouting and rendering, Parex have a selection of products which have been specifically-formulated for the maintenance of concrete.
- External Walling Systems. Depending on the building requirements, there are two types of external wall render available: insulated and non-insulated. Parex manufactures a selection of external wall systems, including renders, mortars and plaster coatings to meet specific building requirements.
- Hard Landscaping. There are a number of elements to hard landscaping, including laying, bedding, bonding and jointing. Depending on the desired effect, Parex supply a range of materials that can be used to install hard landscaping areas such as patios, pathways and driveways.
- Highway Maintenance. Highway maintenance can involve kerb repair, manhole replacement and carriageway wear-resistance. Suitable for use in adverse conditions, Parex have created a range of fast-setting compounds, ensuring there is minimal disruption to traffic and pedestrians.
- Railway Maintenance. Railway maintenance requires materials which have been specially-formulated for use in time sensitive locations. Fortunately, Parex are a key supplier in the rail industry, with a broad range of quality products which perform consistently, time after time.
UK Suppliers of Parex Products
At PX Store, we are proud to be the only dedicated supplier of Parex building products in the UK. Stocking their wide range of specialist materials, we believe for every construction challenge there’s a Parex solution. As experienced technical advisers, we are hand to advise on the best products for specific projects. So, if you would like some expert advice on which product will match your project specifications and technical calculations, feel free to get in touch.