Parex Railfast Grout Summer
Parex Railfast Grout is a polyester resin based material used for grouting where rapid early strength development is required. Railfast Grout can be used at section depths between 10mm and 25mm without the aggregate component, or for section depths between 25mm and 75mm with the aggregate component.
The product is supplied as a two pack system ready for onsite mixing consisting of two tins of base resin, two bags of catalysed filler and one bag of aggregate. The mixed grout will harden to give rapid strength gain reaching 50N/mm² in 2 hours allowing rapid return to service.
Parex Railfast Grout may only be used by experienced professionals.
- Grout pads under rail base plates.
- Filling of grout feeder boxes in steel support placement.
- Fixing bolts, starter bars, tieback anchors, dowels, etc.
- Installing lighting units, barriers, ground achors, fences, etc.
- Frame support.
- Winter and Summer grades available.
- Very high early strength gain.
- Ready-to-mix, pre-batched units for consistency and quality.
- Resistant to petroleum products and road salts.
- Resistance to vibration.
- Wide range of application depths.
Approvals and certificates
Parex Railfast Grout has been tested in accordance with appropriate parts of the following standards: EN
12190 and BS 631